At MaxedS, the role of a sales executive is an exciting one that has the potential to drive us into an exponential growth.
A sales executive is responsible for reaching out and
communicating with the key people in Fortune 500 companies.
The executive owns the whole sales process, from initial contact to closure.
This job requires tremendous creativity, tenacity, and
entrepreneurship skills. The sales executive will play a prominent
role in the company’s growth.
What you’ll do:
- Research industry trends, key people in our sales prospects and maintain a database.
- Execute warm outreach (emails, calls) to the prospective customers.
- Leverage social media platforms like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and others to build relationships.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Have prior cold-calling experience of two or more years with US companies.
- Have 2-4 years of sales experience in the IT industry.
- Are excited to talk to corporate leaders in the US
- Are charismatic, both in writing and in conversation (you make a GREAT first impression!)
- Jump at opportunities to break convention and do things differently
- Are excited to get in on the ground floor of a small, rapidly-growing, fast-paced startup
Competitive compensation, WFH anywhere in India as long as you have internet & telecom access.